I may like to look at schoolgirls and mini skirts but no i'm not sicko child lover michael blackie. If there's 1 thing I'm most proud of about myself, its about my morals. Under no circumstances would i break my "Self Rules".
1-No more choosing the "easy path". By "easy path", I am referring to easy money. Yes, non legal ways. I've been there done that, and my mentor once told me and i quote his exact words, "Money can be made so easily in an honest manner I dun see why people should earn it dishonestly." Yes I am on the path to learning and I'm not there yet.
2-30 seconds of negative thought a day. In case you are wondering what this self rule is about, it just means that u limit yourself to less than 30 seconds of bad thought a day. These include, "Bloody taxi driver cut into my lane", "Damn sian", Bad memories etc. Yes I do practice this and people have asked me "is that really possible? To limit your negative thought to less than 30 seconds a day?" Most people take more than 30 seconds per negative thought, thinking how something went wrong, blaming everything and lamenting. I try to stop it at its bud and not produce any of it at all. Only recent failure was on my birthday. But i forgive myself ;P
3-No fooling around! Yes its a crazy rule cause i'm a guy and yes i bet u think every guy sleeps around. I can tell u this is the hardest rule, harder than no.2 as its hard to control the thinking stick. A lot of willpower has to be put into this.
And yes, I hope you're reading this and u'll stop fooling around too. You're attached and you should grow up before I start making u learn it the hard way.
Set yourself some rules and learn to abide by them. Don't betray yourself, if u do... U have no hope at all.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
11:31:00 AM